Last updates October 26, 2018
When you use the Storytown AR Companion app, we may automatically collect general information.
The information collected cannot be used to identify you as an individual; we collect data across all the application users together. The information is only used in aggregate form to tell us about how the application features are used in general. This could be information about when the feature is typically activated or/and how extensively a feature is used.
Type of information we may gather:
• Application feature information.
• Services in use and how they are being used. In practice this could be information about features that are used, how often they are used and for how long they are being used.
• Device type information.
• Generic device-specific information such as the type of mobile device and mobile operating system.
• Technical log information.
• When you use the Storytown application we may automatically collect and store certain technical information in server logs. This may include:
• Details of how the application is used.
• Internet protocol.
• Device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
• Location information.
• When the location and GPS enabled services are in use, we may collect information that shows the countries and locations of use. As all the data is collected across all application users we are not able to determine your current or previous location.